As its Conor’s birthday today, Big Brother is giving him the chance to win himself a birthday party. To win this, all he has to do is tell porky-pies for one hour and lie to all his.
Big Brother has provided some suggestions for lies which Conor must slip into conversation as well as making up some of his own.
These lies are:
- I once won a talent show with my comedy version of Riverdance.
- I plan to move to Hollywood to be an action hero.
- I once spent a summer working as a male escort.
- I once beat Bono from U2 at arm wrestling.
- The song Come On Eileen by Dexy’s Midnight Runners, was written about my auntie Eileen.
If Big Brother is suitably impressed with his tall tales, Conor will be rewarded with a football themed birthday party in the garden. Housemates will be provided with a mini football pitch and football strips for a five-a-side game.
You can watch this task unfold on Saturday 28th July at 9pm on Channel 5.