After only three days in the Big Brother house Jasmine and Rhian have been nominated for the first eviction of the series.
During a 30-minute live streaming programme on Channel 5, celebrity housemates were forced by Big Brother to nominate face-to-face.
An envelope was given to each celebrity with pictures of their fellow housemates. Big Brother instructed housemates to choose only one person to nominate. Housemates had to stand up one after each other and reveal the person they were nominating and the reasons for their nomination.
Nominations in order:
- Jasmine nominated >> Danica
- Julie nominated >> Coleen
- MC Harvey nominated >> Danica
- Julian nominated >> The Situation
- Coleen nominated >> Rhian
- Prince Lorenzo nominated >> Jasmine
- Rhian nominated >> Martin
- Ashley nominated >> Lorenzo
- Cheryl nominated >> Rhian
- Martin nominated >> Jasmine
- Samantha nominated >> Rhian
- Danica nominated >> Jasmine
- The Situation nominated >> Coleen
Jasmine and Rhian received the highest amount of nominations, being three each and therefore face the public vote to save. Ashley, Cheryl, Harvey, Julian, Julie and Samantha did not receive any nominations.
The first eviction night will take place from 9pm on Wednesday were one housemate will leave the Celebrity Big Brother House.
Let us know who you’d like to wave goodbye to…Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment. Why not request one via Twitter by tweeting us @TotalBigBrother