Cheryl, Coleen, Julian, Lorenzo and Mike have been nominated for Friday’s second eviction of Celebrity Big Brother.
Shortly after Jasmine became the first evictee of the series last night,were called to the diary room to nominate ahead of the next eviction on Friday.
Some of the nominations were seen during an hour-long live feed programme after yesterday’s show, from which we know that:
- Julian nominated Mike for his “sexist attitude” and Lorenzo for being dull.
- Julie nominated Lorenzo for “not fitting in” and Coleen for hurtful comments made about her.
- Martin nominated Coleen for unfair comments and Rhian for not being able to talk to him.
- Cheryl nominated Mike for their different lifrestyles and Samantha for being “a control freak”.
- Coleen nominated Mike for his pranks and Julie for “not knowing if she is real or fake”.
Voting lines have opened, and details for the vote to save as well as full terms and conditions can be found on the Channel 5 website here.
Who do you want to go? Let us know your thoughts on the result below!